PAMASK - Printed - Qty 50
This ORDER is for 50 Printed Face Masks
Port Authority® Cotton Knit Mask
One Size Fits Most
Height at Center Front 5"
Height at Side 3 1/2"
Width at Center 7"
Imprint is Logo Only and not complete coverage of mask. Logo can be 1 color, 2 color, 3 color or Full Color. Placement will depend on size of logo. For masks with print, please allow up to 7 days for completion. Process can be rushed - a RUSH fee will be assessed. Logo placement options: Left Cheek, Center or Right Cheek. Note that when selecting placement.. if you opted for a Left Cheek, the imprint will appear on the right side of the actual mask; if you opt for a Right Cheek impression, the imprint will appear on the left side of the actual mask.
FOR LARGE QTY DISCOUNTS PLEASE CALL
- Designed for maximum comfort, the Port Authority® Cotton Knit Face Mask goes beyond standard cotton masks thanks to incorporation of Sciessent’s Agion® treatment into the fabric. Sciessent is a U.S.-based global provider of antimicrobial solutions.
- This three-ply, 100% cotton jersey face mask covers the wearer’s nose and mouth. Elastic stretch binding ear loops help hold it comfortably in place.
- Three-ply 100% cotton jersey
- Fabric touching skin: 100% cotton
- Mask contains silver and copper
- Three evenly-spaced pleats on each side
- May be used when FDA-cleared masks are unavailable
- Machine washable
- Not recommended for use in a surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected and where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high.
- The product has not been FDA cleared or approved.
- The product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by HCP as PPE to help prevent the spread of infection or illness in healthcare settings and by the general public to help slow the spread of the virus during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This product is authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during the COVID-19 outbreak, under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
Cotton Knit Face Mask -Printed - Qty 50
Printed Masks: Cold Wash in Delicate Cycle. Tumble Dry Low or Hang Dry. Do Not Iron. If you must iron, iron lightly and cover with Parchment Paper.